Join us for our next adventure.... in Cayman Brac!
Cayman Brac Beach Resort is a much-loved getaway for divers of all ages. Enjoy the casual ambiance of a 40-room resort and experience world-class diving, including the MV Captain Keith Tibbetts wreck, just a short Reef Divers’ boat ride away. Relax during non-dive time in the large, freeform pool and spa, or sip your favorite beverage at Tipsy Turtle Bar’s top deck—the perfect spot for catching sunsets. Feeling adventurous? Hike the Brac’s nature trails, explore some of the island’s caves, or even try rock climbing on the Bluff. Stop imagining and make it happen! Book your trip with PRO SCUBA CENTER today and enjoy Reef Divers’ personalized valet services that take the work out of diving so guests can enjoy underwater experiences at their own pace!
OMG!! Yes, I NEED to be here!
Check out this visibility!!
The only decision you have to make is do I want a lounger or a hammock to relax...relax...relax!
Wrecks, reefs, walls, swim-throughs & more!
What a view!!
When Does It Take Place?
Our travel schedule is as follows:
Arrive in Cayman Brac on Saturday, May 4, 2024, ready to enjoy a beautiful tropical island with world-class diving or sit back and just relax!
You can leave your hurry behind, because you’ll be on Cayman Brac Island time!
Cayman Brac is located about 95 miles east of Grand Cayman, yet it feels worlds away. Cayman Brac is one of three Cayman Islands and a Sister Island to Grand Cayman and smaller, nearby neighbor, Little Cayman. The island is roughly 14 square miles—approximately 12 miles long and 1.2 miles wide. It was named for the 140-foot bluff (called a “brac”) at the western tip.
- The reefs and dive sites around Cayman Brac are largely very healthy with abundant marine life due to the island’s population and relatively small number of diver visitors each year. Its sites include sheer walls, nice swim-throughs, beautiful reefs, and two wrecks to explore—all taking place in seas with minimal currents and unlimited visibility. Our package including afternoon boat dives also include a trip to nearby Little Cayman to dive its iconic Bloody Bay Wall – weather permitting.
Add Some "Aah" to Your Vacation at the Spa!
Relax, indulge, and rejuvenate at the Tropical Touch Day Spa. Make an appointment to unwind upon arrival or extend your positive vacation vibes into your return trip home with a massage, facial, or other soothing, calming treatment.
- Depart for home on Saturday, May 11, 2024.
How Much Does It Cost?
Trip Pricing: Pricing for this trip is as follows: Subject to change due to airfare estimate.
Per Diver, (Double Occupancy) $3195
Per Diver, (Single Occupancy) $3895
Per Vacationer (Not diving - Dbl) $2950
CAYMAN BRAC BEACH RESORT 2024 TRIP FLYER
Our trip includes:
- Round trip airfare from RDU to Cayman Brac
- Airport transfers
- Beach/Pool view room
- Welcome rum punch
- All meals at resort
- Resort fees, taxes & gratuities
- Manager's cocktail reception
- (17) boat dives
- Morning dive trip to Little Cayman to dive its iconic Bloody Bay Wall - weather permitting
- Tanks & weights
- Complimentary use of Dive computer by Reef Divers
- Pre-trip social
Not Included: Travelers are responsible for the following:
- Transportation to RDU
- Nitrox ($170 if desired)
- Crew gratuity
Additional Requirements: Travelers must supply:
- Minimum Advanced Open Water Diver certification
- Valid passport with 6 months left past date of return
- Diver and/or Nitrox certification cards
- Dive & Travel Insurance (Highly Recommended)
- Signed Travel and Excursions Waiver
- Signed Cancellation Policy Waiver
- Personal dive gear
Sign Up Now!
Space on Pro Scuba Center group trips is limited and offered on a first come/first served basis. You can prevent someone else from getting your spot by signing up as soon as possible. Contact Us Now!
Do not miss this incredible opportunity! Start your PADI Adventure in some of the best dive sites in the world, continue your dive education in crystal clear viz or just explore the amazing marine life for fun!